Project work Step 1: Make a pledge for opening up your course/teaching
As a first activity, you are requested to write a pledge on how you will be opening up your course/teaching during the OpenMed course.
Some examples of such a pledge:
- You can select a course of yours and commit to transform it into an open course, possibly made available at no cost to students who are not enrolled in your institution.
- Or you can select a learning resource that you are actually using (a book, a set of PowerPoints, or the content covering a whole course) and commit to make it open, by adopting open licences and by making the resource searchable through different repositories.
- Or, you can commit to adopt an open teaching or Open Assessment strategy within your course, and describe this strategy in your pledge.
Please prepare your pledge, including:
- the objectives of your project work
- the activities that you will run during the project work
- the main results of your project work
- the benefits that your project work will bring to you, to your students and to your institution.