Module 5. Open Educational Practices – OEP
Main author: Osama Mimi, Birzeit University
Producing, using and re-using OER, apart from being useful in ethical and efficiency terms, has the potential to change the way you teach in your daily work. OER can, in fact, represent the first step towards the adoption of open and networked teaching methodologies, improving students’ engagement, participation and motivation.
- Explain the concept of the Open Educational Practices (OEP)
- Plan your own OEPin your course design
- Practice using social and online collaborative learning tools
- Plan your own Open Assessment approaches in your course design
- Understand the concept of open badges